11.4.10

Ebay Sunday

It's Ebay Sunday, and as Ben's mum has given me a whole lot of old boutique stock to sell, I spent this afternoon going through it all and taking some pictures. Unfortunately, I realised that I was in the flat by myself with a camera on a tripod, so ended up taking some other pictures... This detour also meant that I'm all out of time for Ebaying what I shot, so that will just have to wait until next week.




After all my H&M bashing on Friday, I remembered this dress that I bought ages ago, and am yet to have an occasion to wear it. I kind of hate it, but quite like it too. It's a complicated relationship we have. I like my white gloves more than I like the dress and Ben concedes that they go with this dress – usually when I wear them he tells me I look like a mime artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so thank you for leaving one! Please though, don't leave your blog address in the comment box – it is slightly spammy, and already linked via your blogger profile. Thank you!